Fierce Femme FOTD: Really Red

One of my favorite bloggers, Mandy over at Prettymaking, posted a review today on one of my recent monthly favorites (see here) and top lipsticks ever, Revlon SuperLustrous Really Red. There is a lot to love here- it is really matte, really red, really long on wear time...generally really phenomenal. This is one of the only statement lip colors I feel confident rockin' for a full day because I know it can go a really long while without a touch up. Mandy reminded me that I had a FOTD featuring this gem in queue from when I wore it out bowling last week- check it out! 

Face
Maybelline SuperStay Makeup in Natural Beige
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand

Cheeks 
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LORAC Perfect Lit Oil Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight

Eyes
UDPP
LORAC Perfect Lit Oil Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight- dusted over lids
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil in Zero
wet N wild ColorIcon Eyeliner Pencil in White
Loreal Voluminous Millions of Lashes

Lips
Revlon SuperLustrous Lipstick in Really Red



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More