Sephora Friends & Family Sale Haul

Here are the items I picked up during the recent Sephora Friends & Family Sale. I resisted the urge to splurge, hauling only three "must have" products and one that I have been lusting after for a few months.



The "must have" products are:
Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Tinted Moisturizer
I adore Tarte's Amazonian Clay products, and read a bit of hype on this product, which is supposedly more like a light to medium coverage foundation than a tinted moisturizer. My oily prone skin has actually been, dare I say, more normal and balanced lately, and I have looking to branch out from matte finish, full-coverage foundations to let my well-behaving skin show through. I am so excited to see if this fits the bill.  I bought the shade Agent 004, which is deigned for light skin with neutral undertones.

NARS Copacabana Illuminator
I had a deluxe sample of the Orgasm Illuminator, and I found it to be a great multipurpose product. However, I wasn't wild about the shade.  Copacabana is a pearly pinked beige, and I plan on mixing this in with my foundation and using it as a highlight.

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
My makeup life changed when I discovered eyeshadow primer, and I recently ran out of the various mini versions I had of the Urban Decay ones. I selected Eden, a matte tawny beige primer, to also help conceal discoloration on my lids.

My nonessential treat:
Illamasqua Blush in Katie
I have been lemming for this blush for months after seeing it featured on various blogs, namely Golden Glow and Getting Cheeky. Katie, a matte milky pink, is not a shade I typically gravitate towards but there is something about this pale, creamy color that I found irresistible.

Did you haul anything during the Sephora Friends & Family Sale?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More