My 'Finish It Up' Face


Several of my makeup items are approaching the end of their lifespans. I have been so eager to finish these products up that I have been trying to use them as much as possible. In conjunction with one another, these nearly empty products make for a relaxed and simple look for days when I don't have anything I want to get dolled up for. Look forward to seeking some of these products in October's Sayonara Products post!

'Finish it Up' Product Status
(Clockwise, starting in upper left corner)
LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight- This highlighter has also doubled as a sheer champagne eyeshadow. Nearly scraping the pan on this one!
Urban Decay 27/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero- Look at that little nub! I am on my last sharpening.
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original- This sample size has maybe two uses left.
Tarina Tarantino Gem Gloss in Disco Nap- Give me a week or two of only using this gloss, and it is sayonara!
e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink- The bullet is totally broken, but I like the color too much to just toss it and I rarely use the lipsticks I depot.
Bronzer from the Sephora Sculpting Disk- While the highlighter remains virtually untouched, the setting powder is completely gone and the bronzer is disappearing fast!
EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm- The sphere is nearly flat!
NARS Orgasm Illuminator- After what feels like 1,000 years, this deluxe sample is almost out.
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer- I am literally scraping at the tube!
Tarte Cheek Tint in Glam- This one has a fair bit of life yet, but it is getting kinda old and I need to use it up!

Unmentioned products used to create this look:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Warm Golden
Loreal Voluminous Millions of Lashes Mascara in Black

Are any of your products on their last leg? 
How do you commit to using up a product?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More