Fierce Femme FOTD & OOTD: Taking on Challenges


My classes have been kicking my butt lately, and last week I was feeling less than confident in my capabilities. After a few days of self pity, I channeled my inner power femme and dressed to the nines for my most difficult class. While it may sound like a silly method to some, outfitting myself in my favorite duds and completing the look with fierce hair and makeup actually does help me get into the right mindset to take on challenges. Here is what I wore that day: neutral yet luminous makeup, a teased high bun, and a killer outfit (if I do say so myself!). Oh, and it worked- I totally rocked that class :)

Face
Revlon ColorStay in Warm Golden
mixed w/ Sephora Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer and NARS Orgasm Illuminator
Bronzer from Sephora Sculpting Disk

Cheeks
Tarte Amazonian Clay Long Wearing 12 Hr Blush in Exposed
LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha
UD Sidecar on lid (Naked Palette)
UD Smog in crease and lower last line (Naked Palette)
UD Virgin in inner corner and brow bone (Naked Palette)
UD 24/7 Gline-On Eyeliner in Zero on upper lash line and tight line
Loreal Voluminous Millions of Lashes in Black

Lips
Sephora Collection Lip Attitude in 19 Innocent Beige


Make your own animation

Black Top- Wet Seal
Red Paper Bag Waist Skirt- Urban Outfitters
Leopard Tights- Urban Outfitters
Black Ankle Boots- DSW
Gold Chain Necklace- Thrifted

How do you prepare for a challenging day?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More