Jewelry Haul

I always have a really difficult time finding jewelry that I like. My style leans towards more antique and edgier looking pieces that are not as easily found in the stores near me. A few days ago I went to a local art festival and found a few affordable one of a kind pieces, as well as some fun old necklaces from a second hand vendor. Here are the gems I picked up. Look forward to seeing them in future OOTDs!

A gorgeous feather bib necklace made by a local artist.

A matching feather hair clip.
Black suede fringe choker. 
 Mother of pearl ornate cross on gold chain necklace. 

Gold ball and tassel necklace.  Love this one!

Gold cross necklace. Very Gaga a la Madonna.

Gold chain link necklace.

Where do you find your jewelry?
Any good finds recently?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More