Fierce Femme FOTD & OOTD: First Day of School

Hello lovelies! It has been a few days since my last post because I started my doctoral work recently so it has been an all work, no play/blog kind of week. I have many years of school under my belt, but I still get the butterflies on my first day! New people, new teachers, and new classes can make us nervous about putting our best face forward, both figuratively and literally. 

On my first day I wanted my look to be natural and  fuss-free, while still being put together and a touch colorful. I also sported one of my latest favorite eye combos, Urban Decay Toasted and Hustle from the Naked Palette (as mentioned in my recent favorites list). Here is how I started the semester!


Face
Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer
Sephora Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer (Medium 26 Peach) + Estee Lauder Double Wear (Dusk)
e.l.f. HD Powder
Sephora Sculpting Disk Bronzer


Cheeks
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Exposed
Lorac Perfect Lit Oil Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight
 
 Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Toasted (from Naked Palette; on lid and lower lash line)
Urban Decay Hustle (from Naked Palette; in outer corner and in crease)
e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Black (upper lash line, waterline, tight line)
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Black
ybf automatic eyebrow pencil in Universal Taupe
CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash (to set brows)


Lips
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Pillow Talk

 Burgundy Cami- Wet Seal
Beaded Trim Printed Top- Wet Seal
Uptown Jeans- Wet Seal
Brown Wedges- Target
Feather earring- Claire's 

Alex sending me off to class!

Are you in school this year? 
If so, what did you wear (clothes and makeup) on your first day?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More