Super 8


Director: J.J. Abrams
Stars: Joel Courtney, Elle Fanning, Kyle Chandler, Riley Griffiths, Ryan Lee, Gabriel Basso
Rating and Length: PG-13 / 112 minutes
Genre: Thriller/Adventure/Mystery/SciFi


This movie is fantastic!  All of the action and adventure is set around a group of young teenage friends who are trying to make a movie in 1979.  They all witness a huge train wreck which begins a series of unexplained events in their small town.  This film has everything: adventure, relationships, humor, thrills, and a huge heart.  I went into this film with high expectations and it was as good as I hoped it would be.  Everything was paced, filmed and acted perfectly.  I haven't seen all of the movies that will come out this summer, but I'm willing to bet this is the best one by far.
Side note:  I would listen to the PG-13 rating because of some intense and kind of scary parts.
My Rating
*****




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More