NOTD: Turquoise & Gold


Essie's Turquoise & Caicos may be old news for most beauty junkies, but I have only just discovered it. Although I would eye it every time I visited an Essie store display, I never picked it up because honestly I am not much of a blue lover.  However, I recently was sent this is a Makeup Alley Swap (which makes it feel like it was free)- I am so glad I finally own this and can't believe I passed it by so many times! Application was streaky at first, but all was good after two coats.

For an accent, I painted both pointer fingers gold with Zoya's Richelle. This is another polish I received in a swap, and it is a beautiful metallic golden bronze. I love Richelle and Turquoise & Caicos together- they totally invoke the gorgeousness of turquoise and gold jewelry.





Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More