My Equipment shirt




Sometimes you come across an item that you instantly fall for, and that you know will be a great addition to your wardrobe. That's what happened to me when I saw this striped blouse by the ultimate silk shirt brand Equipment. I've been wearing loose button downs for a few years now. It's something I feel comfortable in, that looks good with pretty much anything and that is right for many occasions. I think - if it suits your style - it's worth investing in a real silk shirt because it's such a basic piece. So when I came across this pure silk striped version (I first put it in my list on Fashiolista) I knew it was going to be mine. So far I'm very pleased, so I'm now considering the plain white version.

For more, also follow me on: Bloglovin'Fashiolista and Twitter!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More