Lots of Love: Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Snappy Sorbet & A Blog Award!


In my recent CVS haul I picked up this little gem. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Snappy Sorbet is a creamy orange coral with a subtle touch of silver shimmer. From the bottle I expected it to be more of a true orange creamsicle shade, but on the nail it pulls a little bit more coral. Snappy Sorbet looks to me like a more vibrant, saturated version of Zoya Willow. Given the huge coral trend this season, I am really surprised I haven't seen this awesome polished blogged about. I know many don't like the wide Insta-Dry brushes, but I actually prefer them and the formula on this was lovely. This is easily one of my new favorite polishes; I am pretty obsessed with it, and in my opinion it rivals all of the polishes I listed in my coral fever nails post.





Also, the wonderful ct1980 at I Color Outside The Lines blessed me with the Stylish Blogger award. I very recently did this tag (see here), so I'm not going to do it again but I do tag all of you!

The Rules
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. List 7 things about yourself that you haven't mentioned before
3. Tag 7 people and let them know you've done so!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More