Fierce Femme FOTD: Samoa Silk

 Recently I have started swapping over at Makeup Alley, and in exchange for some of my unloved goodies I received my first MAC eyeshadow in Samoa Silk. MAC describes Samoa Silk as a "Polynesian peach" with a veluxe finish. To my delight, on my skintone this peach eyeshadow packs a matte orange punch, especially over a white base. I am instantly in love with this simple and playful orange twist on the neutral eye.

What I used:
 
Face
Sephora Tinted Moisturizer in Medium Peach mixed with Stila Bronzing Tinted Moisturizer
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light
e.l.f. HD Setting Powder
e.l.f. Golden Bronzer

Cheeks
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Tipsy

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC Samoa Silk (lid)
Stila Ray (crease)
wet N wild palette in Comfort Zone (shimmery yellow beige in top left corner as brow bone highlight and in inner corner)
e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in Black (upper lash line)
wet N wild Color Icon Eyeliner in White (lower lash line)
Revlon Glow Luscious Mascara in Black


Lips
Victoria Secret Perfect Lipstick in Heartbeat





Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More