Fierce Femm FOTD: Berry Haute


Purple lipstick always scared me a bit, but after I fell in love with orange lips I had enough courage to give other bold lips a try. I am not convinced that they totally suit me, but experimenting with purple lips has been really fun. I am wearing Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute, a pretty purple with a touch of fuchsia. As if the look wasn't purple enough, I used my Benefit BADgal Plum mascara.

What I Used:

Face
Sephora Tinted Moisturizer in Medium Peace
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light
e.l.f. High Definition Powder

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Shadow in Toasted (on lid; from Naked palette)
Urban Decay Shadow in Hustle (in crease and lower lash line; from Naked palette)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Whiskey
Benefit BADgal Plum Mascara

You can see the plum mascara a bit better in sunlight
Cheeks
Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Honey Dipped

Lips
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute




 What do you think of purple lipstick? 
Do you wear it? What type of look do you do to pull it off?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More