Set in stone


What better way to wake up on my birthday last tuesday, than to a package with a beautiful birthday gift? Big thanks to Fashionology.nl for these little gems - well, not that little actually, they're quite the attention grabbers ;). I love the pure and natural look these pendants have, and the subtle silver casing. You'll be spotting these sweet stones in outfit pictures soon! (I'm actually wearing the rose quartz necklace as I'm typing this!).

ps. I've been having trouble with Blogger for weeks: I still can't comment on my own post. I keep getting redirected to log in when I try to comment. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?
EDIT: Robine just mentioned in the comments that it works if you sign in but don't tick the 'keep me signed in'-box.

For more, also follow me on Bloglovin'Fashiolista and Twitter


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More