Sale season: round two


Like I said, I love combing through online shops when I have the time, especially during sale season. Nothing (in the shopping world) beats seeing an item you've been craving for, for half the price. Because I find it hard to contain myself during sale, I make wishlists and then pick favorites from that. Last week I shared my favorites from My wardrobe, this time I'm turning to ASOS, where sales have now also gone up to 50%. Which suddenly makes things very affordable - all four of these accessories are under €33 - something I think we all love. 

ps. Good news: Asos has free world wide delivery! (Not until June, which I misread, but continuously :D)  


What are you looking at?

Sass & Bidezip dress
Muubaa suede biker jacket
ASOScollection striped jumper
Gestuz asymetric dress
ASOS collection red minimal dress
Style stalker snake print blouse
ASOS collection chelsea boots
Asos collection rose gold watch
French Connection metal detail bangles
ASOS collection coral satchel


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More