June Birchbox


The postman bought me my favorite monthly parcel today! I have been eagerly awaiting my June Birchbox after seeing what other bloggers received in theirs. As always, your Birchbox can feature different goodies than the next gal based on your Birchbox profile and sheer luck. After last's months dud, Birchbox is now back in my good graces. Here are the samples that I got:
  • Kate Spade Twirl Perfume- Birchbox describes this as a "flirty" scent, which I immediately suspected would be floral. A quick spritz on the wrists verified that Twirl is an incredibly girly floral and slightly fruit scent. It is youthful fragrance, but seeing as I dislike floral scents for myself I will probably pass this off to a friend.
  • Oscar Blandi Olio Di Jasmine Hair Serum- I am pretty hooked on my Macadamia Natural Oil Healing  Oil Treatment, so I doubt this will take its place especially since it includes non-natural ingredients. Nonetheless, I'll give this frizz fighting oil a shot.
  • Pangea Organics Facial Toner- I was really excited to receive this generous sample in my Birchbox! I have been on the hunt for a great natural toner, and this organic one with Italian green mandarin and sweet lime might be just what I am looking for to balance and refresh my skin. I particularly love that it comes with a misting nozzle so I can spray it on my face. 
  • Pangea Organics Facial Cream- I will probably get two uses out of this sample of facial cream, which is infused with Nigerian ginger, lavender, and thyme. I am excited to pair this with the toner and potential discover new additions to my skincare routine.
  • Herban Essentials Orange Towelettes- These moistened towelettes are infused with orange oil and sound great for a quick clean up on the go. This doesn't seem like something I would purchase on my own, but I'm happy to throw these into my purse.
  • Laura Geller Baked Blush n' Brighten in Honey Dipped- This is definitely the crowning jewel of this month's Birchbox! This full sized blush retails for $29.50, making this Birchbox a steal. Honey Dipped, a very shimmery golden tan with copper veining, looks more like a bronzer than a blush but it is lovely just the same!

What did you get in your June Birchbox?

PS- I just posted my first blog sale. I am looking to find some of my unloved goodies new homes, so go check it out!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More