Coral Fever: Nails

Finally, the last installment of my coral themed series! We have already covered lips and cheeks, so now on to coral nails. Orange and coral have been really popular colors for nail lacquer this spring/summer. Of course, Essie recently released their Braziliant collection which features several yummy looking oranges. I don't own those, but I do have a few orange and coral gems in my collection that I plan on rockin' in the summer heat.

Zoya Rica is a metallic coral that made its debut Zoya's recent Sunshine collection. Depending on the lighting, Rica appears as a grapefruit pink or tangerine orange. Application wasn't anything to complain about either. It is truly a gorgeous shade and I love how it catches the summer light.






I didn't immediately love Zoya Willow, but she is really growing on me. Willow is a creamy light orange coral with the slightest bit of silver shimmer. The formula on this one is divine. While the coral and orange trend tends to be really loud and bright, I think this is a great coral orange for when you need something more subtle and sophisticated.




Zoya Jancyn is a true orange. Think traffic cone, orange crayon orange. Although it is really bright, it is still really creamy looking. The pictures make it look more stark than it really is. The formula is nice, and I can see myself wearing this one a lot in the coming months.






 Essie Clambake is a orange red with a jelly finish. It is kind of fickle to apply because it is thin and it goes on really sheer- I think I am wearing 4 coats here, and you can still see my nail line. Nonetheless, it is incredibly fierce and glossy.





What are your favorite coral and orange polishes?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More