White Hot: Zoya Gaia & Seche Vite

I think white polish looks hot in the summer, but I was looking for a shade that wasn't simply a stark white cream. Enter Zoya Gaia, a gorgeous soft white with fine yellow gold shimmer. The gold shimmer adds some shine and dimension, and it is truly captivating in sun light. I took these photos outdoors to try to capture its beauty. Gaia is quite sheer, however, so I applied two coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in White Tip before I applied two coats of gorgeous Gaia.





I topped Gaia off with a coat of Seche Vite. It was my first time using Seche Vite, and I am not sure I have the hang of it. It dried crazy thick and fast, and I love the hard glassy finish it gives. However, I experienced some shrinkage as it dried where the polish pulled away from the tips of my nails. Anyone know how to avoid this?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More