What's in my bag?


So... what do I lug around all day? Click on the link below to find out! And tell me about the content of your bag!
 


Like I said here, your home says a lot about you. And you know what else does? The content of your handbag! I totally 'bag my life' and wanted to show you what's inside. This is what I carry around on work days. Of course I'm capable of packing lighter but I like to have things I might need within reach. And what's in yours?

1)  big Moleskine organizer
2)  foldable H&M leopard shopper
3)  Polkadot tape
4)  H&M make up bag with:
5)  MAC kabuki brush / L'Oréal Volume Millon Lashes mascara / Chanel eye shadow / Boots eyeshadow / Labello lip balm / OPI red polish
6)  Jean Paul Gaultier classique, my perfume for years
7)  Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream for dry lips or hands
8)  Random silver jewelry
9)  Blackberry Curve
10) Little post-it's for my organizer
11) Zip wallet from Mango
12) Canon small camera for on the go
13) My sunnies: Ray Ban Wayferers
14) Business cards in Filippa K purse
15) Evian water spray, tried it out for warm days
16) Light for my bicycle
17) H&M notebook
18) Neill Barett 'notebook' USB card


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More