Some sweet shopping


Clicked home some items from my 'to get' list at Shopbop and found them on my doorstep just a few days later. First was a pair of office appropriate shorts - surprisingly these pure silk ones T by Alexander Wang shorts costed me just as much as my silk top from Zara. Then the tortoise sunnies I showed you here, a big cocktail ring from my last outfit post (I didn't have any gold rings!). And lastly a pair of 7 for All Mankind skinny jeggings. They look and feel like perfect dark grey skinnies but are a bit more elastic so they fit like a glove. Too bad I ordered them a bit too small... And getting a size up will cost me a lot of import taxes again. So just send me an e-mail if you're interested in those! (they are a size 27) :)

What did I get?
House of Harlow grey leather cocktail ring
7 for All Mankind grey skinny jeans/jeggings
Karen Walker turtoise deep freeze sunglasses
T by Alexander Wang black silk shorts


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More