Outfit: Party time


When packing my bag for a short work related trip, I usually don't get experimental with clothes. I want to have a few options that I know I like and feel comfortable in. So that's why you've already seen this blouse and skirt a few posts back - nothing surprising there. I just paired it with my highest ankle boots, some gold jewelry, a clutch and leather jacket and voilà, I was out the door to the Diesel party at the phenomenal Manege de Grand Palais. Oh, and excuse the pictures, guys. It's not an outfit post, it's not a fashion journal post... It's just the best I've got to bring from a hotel room in just a few minutes, haha!

H&M trend shirt and clutch

Queens Wardrobe skirt
House of Harlow leather star ring
Club Manhattan necklace
Nelly boots




ps. I got a few e-mails, the room is in hotel Mama Shelter. A crazy, funky, cool place totally decorated by the famous interior designer Philippe Starck. I'd definitely recommend it.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More