Mini Stila Haul and Bargain Alert!

Hello lovelies! Last week I popped over to my local Nordstrom Rack to see if they had a sideways cross necklace and cute sundresses, but no such luck. However, to my surprise they did have a small but totally exciting cosmetics section. I had never even thought to look there for discounted high end make up.  I browsed through some Smashbox, DuWop, and Palladio goodies, and resisted the urge to throw the OPI polishes I don't have from the Katy Perry collection into my cart.  In the end, I opted for just two Stila products that were pretty deeply discounted. Their Stila stand was actually pretty impressive, with an array of kajal eyeliners, tinted moisturizers, eyeshadows, and so forth. My Nordstrom Rack also had some high end hair care and styling products, as well as some fragrances. Although the shade selection was limited and their stock store to store varies, I definitely think it is worth checking out if there is a Nordstrom Rack near you!

I snagged Stila's Bronzing Tinted Moisturizer and Eye Shadow in Ray.

I bought the eye shadow, which typically retails for $18, for a little under $7. The bronzing tinted moisturizer is being sold on the Stila site for $32 and I bought it for less that $10. This bargain diva is very happy!

Stila's Bronzing Tinted Moisturizer comes in only one shade, but luckily for me it suits my light-medium skin tone. I have worn this alone and also mixed it with a dab of foundation for a subtle glow. This had a hint of shimmer in it, but it doesn't make me look like a disco ball. So far I am happy with the dewy tanned look it gives me. I wore it in a recent FOTD- check it out here.
Swatch of Bronzing Tinted Moisturizer

Bronzing Tinted Moisturizer blended in.

Bronzing Tinted Moisturizer blended in.
Stila's Eye Shadow in Ray is a shimmery burnt orange bronze shade. I have only used it one, but like Jade (which I received in my May Birchbox), it is buttery smooth, pigmented, and easy to blend. It might just become my summer go-to crease color for a warm bronzed look.




Where do you go to find bargain deals on makeup products? Any unexpected finds?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More