Haul: Wet n Wild Color Icon, Sinful Colors Nail Art, & Seche Vite

With Project 10 Pan behind me, I celebrated the end of my no-buy with a few drug store picks that I have had my eye on. I don't think any of these products are new, but they are new to me :)

I love Urban Decay eye shadows, but not their price tag. Their palettes are generally a steal, but I would have to really be obsessed with a shade to spend $17 on a single shadow. However, more affordable drug store brands can be really hit or miss. I had always assumed that because Wet n Wild is dirt cheap that their products would be crap. But the online beauty community has been buzzin' about their shadows, so I picked up a few and am so glad I did. Just from swatching, I can tell they are crazy pigmented, very smooth, and there are a few really unique colors.

I bought the Color Icon collection in Comfort Zone, and Color Icon trios in Spoiled Brat, Silent Treatment, Sweet as Candy, and I'm Getting Sunburned. I intend to do individual looks and reviews on these, so keep an eye out.






I also picked up four Sinful Colors Nail Art polishes in Sunny Day, Me First, Sour Grapes, and Orange Alert. Can you even handle these?!?! These neon babies are going to make some stellar summer manicures, and at $1.99 each I couldn't pass these up.
I might be the last nail polish lover on the planet to pick this up. I usually only have time to do my nails in the evening, and often times I go to bed with what I believe to be dry nails and wake up with a manicure ruined by fabric marks and dents. Hopefully this Seche Vite will cut down my drying time.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More