Fierce Femme Outfit & Face of the Day: Floral Grove featuring Stila Eye Shadow in Jade

Usually, I am not into floral print. Most of my closet is packed with clothing that is either a) black, b) studded, c) leopard print, or d) all of the above. I am certainly a high femme, but usually more grrrrrrrl than girly. However, the weather has been warming up and I felt unusually springy. Here is today's simple look!


Teal Shirt- BDG (Urban Outfitters)
Floral and Lace Skirt- Ecote (Urban Outfitters)
Braided Bib Necklace (local boutique)
Silver Braided Flats- Mossimo (Target)

And here is my mug...


What I used:

Face
Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder- Gel as face primer 
Revlon ColorStay in Warm Golden
Sephora Perfecting Tinted Mousturizer in Medium Peach
Tarte Smooth Clay Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light (under eyes and blemishes)
Sephora Sculpting Disk (setting powder and bronzer)
CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara in Clear (for brows)


Cheeks
Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Precious Pink
Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight (highlight)

Lips
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy


Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (as base)
Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in Sweet as Candy (shimmery white for brow bone highlight, inner corner, lower lashline, and inner 2/3rd of lid)
Stila Eye Shadow in Jade (outer 1/3rd of lid and crease)
E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Black  (tightline and upper lash line)
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black (top lashes first coat)
Revlon Grow Luscious in Blackest Black (top lashes second and third coat; bottom lashes)

With Flash
I received this full sized Stila shadow in Jade in my May Birchbox. Although I always hear that green shadows make green eyes pop, I usually am not into greens and thought I owned several shades similar to this. This is not a shade I would have though to pick out for myself, but OMFG I am in love with it! In the pan it looks like it might lean on the olive or army green side but when applied it is a gorgeous shimmer medium jewel-toned green, and the formula is buttery and effortless to blend. This is my first Stila product, but it has definitely inspired me to check out more of their line.



Hey green eyed babes- what colors do you think make your eyes pop? Anyone else loving green shadows?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More