About my Ray Ban's and win a pair yourself!


In over two years of blogging, some questions just always come up. Like: 'What do you do for a living?', 'What places in Amsterdam should I visit?', 'What's your make-up routine?', and 'What model of Wayfarers do you wear?'. I’m addressing them one by one, starting with my sunnies.

The exact model I often wear in posts (like here and here) are Ray Ban Wayfarers 2140 901 50 22 3N. So there it is! And I’ve got some news for my Dutch readersyou can win a pair of Ray Ban’s too! Pearle Opticiens is currently selling a limited edition collection Ray Ban’s. Based on the o, so popular Ray Ban Aviator and the Caravan, but cheaper (they’re € 99). And now they're giving away 25 sunglasses – including Ray Ban’s, but also brands like DKNY and Polaroid.

Just upload your picture here, add your favorite sunglasses and post it on your Twitter/Facebook/Hyves. The 25 people with the most votes of their friends win their favorite sunnies!

Examples of the two limited edition Ray Ban's you can win:







Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More