Swatch & Review: Zoya Casey

Zoya Casey may not be the most obvious choice as we move into the warmer months, but this gorgeous blackened plum remind me of deliciously juicy dark summer berries. Casey is a phenomenal deep purple that leans heavily red. Most times it looks almost black, but in the sun it is a beautiful, glossy dark plum. While this vampy shade lends itself well to edgier ensembles, I think that Casey would also complement and add a pop of surprise to feminine, flirty pastel sundresses. The formula was perfect- not to thin or thick. I am wearing 2 coats here, but next time I wear this I will apply a third to eliminate some of the sheerness as the base of my nail.




What do you think of Casey as a spring shade? Do you think vampy shades are for autumn only? What dark colors will you be sporting in the warm weather?


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More