Haul: Urban Decay Sale on Hautelook

Urban Decay is one of those brands that makes me go crazy with want. I lusted after the Naked palette from the moment I saw a picture of it online until I finally snagged one a few months later. But as a high end company, my budget rarely stretches far enough to cover my UD yearnings. So when Hautelook had a sale on Urban Decay products a few weeks ago, you best believe I was stationed at my computer waiting to fill my cart up with deeply discounted goodies. Honestly, I found the sale a little disappointing. There were not a ton of products I was really interested in, and I had to jockey with other buyers for the ones that I was. Hopefully we will see UD on Hautelook again in the near future with a better selection. In the end, I grabbed a handful of products at a pretty good price. Here is a peak:


Afterglow Blush in Score. Bought for $5; retail price $17. This pan is tiny- there is no way I would pay full price for this baby.

Score is a gorgeous golden peach, and it looks like it packs a shimmery punch.

Swatch of Score.

Eyeshadow in Gash. Bought for $5; retail price $17.

Gash is a metallic rust shade- can't wait to try this in my crease.

Swatch of Gash.

Matte Eyeshadow in Shakedown. Bought for $5; retail price $17.

Shakedown in a rich, medium matte brown.

Swatch of Shakedown.

Summer of Love Palette. Bought for $15; original retail price $29.

Summer of Love Palette comes with 4 shadows, a mini primer potion, and a 24/7 liner pencil.




Swatch of Maui Wowie (L) and Flash (R).

Swatch of Smog (L) and Chopper (R).

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon.

Swatch of Bourbon.

Swatch of Primer Potion in Sin.

Flavored Body Powder in Honey. Bought for $8; retail price $26.

The leopard print puff is adorable! The powder is gold shimmer and it really does taste like honey!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More