Haul: Mario Badescu Skin Care Sale on Hautelook

As a young teen, the joys of puberty left me properly red and bumpy so I used the Proactiv line with nice results for a some time. With age my skin balanced out on its own, and Proactive became too abrasive. Since then, I have tried countless facial cleansers, masks, and topical treatments that are heavy duty enough to prevent and control my minor breakouts without freaking out my sensitive skin. My skin care routine is currently loyal to Yes to Carrots and a few St. Ives products, but with the summer months just around the corner (read: increasingly oily skin) I was looking for some supplementary products that kicked my current faves into high problem zone fighting gear. A few weeks ago, Hautlook had a sale on Mario Badescu skin care products. I had heard some beauty gurus rave about this line on youtube, and after spending an afternoon researching their products and reading dozens of reviews I picked up these deeply discounted products. Some are for myself (sensitive combination skin with some stubborn blackheads), and I bought some specifically for my partner (very sensitive skin prone to cystic acne).


So here is the loot: Glycolic Acid Toner, Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, Buffering Lotion, Drying Lotion, Silver Powder, Drying Cream, and two free travel sized bottles of Vitamin "E" Body Lotion (Wheat Germ).

Keep an eye out for individual product reviews!

All products featured were purchased with my own money, and I am in no way affiliated with or being compensated by Hautelook or Mario Badescu. All opinions expressed are mine alone.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More