Feather Nail Art featuring Zoya Breezi

The feather is a special symbol for me. Since I was was little my mother has collected random feathers and decorated our home with them. During a difficult time, my parents and I began wearing matching silver feather charms on black cord bracelets. And aside from its personal significance, lucky for me it seems like feathers are everywhere in the fashion world this spring.

My manicure this week features a few feather designs, and I think it gives an awesome pop to an otherwise simple look. I am wearing Zoya's Breezi from the new Summertime Collection as my blue base. Breezi is a dusty medium blue cream; to me, it seems to lean a little bit towards teal. For the feather designs I am using Zoya's Pasha, a silvered mushroom taupe, and my Kiss Nail Artist Paint and Stencil Kit  with black, white, and silver glitter polishes.




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More