April Birchbox

Hooray! I checked my mail this morning only to find that my first Birchbox had arrived! And what a perfect month to join Birchbox- all of the April selections are natural and I am excited to see if any of these make it on to my new roster of natural products. Having just started Project 10 Pan and already feeling the twinge of shopping withdrawal, my new Birchbox goodies are just the thing to curb my cravings.



The packaging is absolutely lovely- it feels very personalized, like someone thoughtfully wrapped a little parcel just for me. Here is what was tucked inside this month's gift:

Zoya Jules, a stellar soft metallic gold. I love Zoya, and this little baby on it's own is worth $4.

Lavanila The Healthy Body Butter in Vanilla Lavender. This is a deluxe sample?!? At 2.75oz, this puppy is huge!

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel. Juice Beauty also included a sample of their Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer. Can't wait to try these out.

LIV GRN Earth Eau de Parfum. I hadn't thought about seeking out natural fragrances, so this one is really exciting.

Bloomin Seed Paper. A cute extra.

A generous selection for $10. This budget queen is very pleased.
I plan to test these out for a while, and then do a collective review on all of the products included in this month's Birchbox. Keep an eye out!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More