Stella McCartney


Stella McCartney balances masculinity and femininity in a beautiful way once again in her new fall 2011 collection. The boxy dresses are my favorite, I dream of wearing them with opaque tights and chunky ankle boots. Also Stella chose to incorporate a lot of flat shoes. The catwalk collections for next fall seemed to be all about pants and flat footwear. And even though I like a little extra height, it's nice that designers show us outfits that don't necessarily need 14 centimeter platforms.

ps. The winner of my clutch give away is Katie from the UK. Congrats! You've been contacted.

ps. ps. I'm contacting every first person that e-mailed me regarding items in my shop. If they don't respond, I'll contact the next person :) When an item is sold, I'll let you know!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More