Something new


Something I think is absolutely fantastic, is a jackets that's partial leather, partial something else. I haven't found a short version yet (except this Gestuz one I borrowed and wore here in London). But this long version with big collar and zip detail from Shampalove is pretty damn awesome as well. The rest of the outfit will follow shortly :)
PS. speaking of short... most of you that follow me on Twitter know I got a much needed hair cut. It's not what I had in mind at all - or asked for. Honestly, I was a bit upset and it took me a few hours (OK, two days) of feeling sorry for myself :P But in the end I have to face that a wrong hair cut, as much as it makes me feel bad, is not the most important thing going on in the world right now.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More