Haul: Yes to Carrots (& lots of other veggies)


While hunting for a Revlon Matte Lipstick I have been coveting (in Smoked Peach) , I stumbled across a much more exciting find today at my local Walgreens. Buried in the clearance section was a treasure trove of deeply discounted Yes to Carrots goodies. A month or two ago I picked up the Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel and it was love at first application. I later bought a couple products off of their website, and have yet to be disappointed. The only thing less than amazing about Yes to Carrots products is the slightly steep price tag.  So needless to say, I was thrilled to discover a vast selection of YTC treats marked down 50% or more. I splurged, and brought home a whole farmer's market worth of skin food, including some shampoo, conditioner, and eye cream, some face lotions, a face mask, make-up removing wipes, and more.

In the past few months I have been making an earnest attempt to switch to mostly or all natural, organic skincare and body products. However, in my experience, it is challenging to find affordable natural products that actually perform as well as those packed with parabens, synthetic dyes, and chemicals. For instance, as much as I want Burt's Bees to be amazing, I haven't actually tried many of their products that I would consider repurchasing. I love the fact that with Yes to Carrots, and their other lines Yes to Cucumbers, Tomatoes, and Blueberries, my face is drinking in the benefits of a whole bunch of veggies. While I have yet to try any of the products I purchased today, based on what I have seen from YTC so far, I have high hopes and expectations.

Hopefully there is a similar deal going on at your nearby Walgreens. Keep an eye out for individual product reviews on the items featured here in the near future.

All products were purchased with my own money, and I am not being compensated in any way by YTC.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More