Elle Style Awards 2011


The Elle Style Awards 2011 took place yesterday and with Rock & Royalty as the leading theme, it was bound to be good. In a historic, romantic theatre we got to witness the looks three talented stylists put together, combining 10 H&M items with treasures from all over the place. Congrats to Bonne Reijn (pic 3) for winning! The Elle Style Awards were one of my first big events to visit as a blogger, so I was even more curious to see what this edition would be like.

As I got dressed, with Rock & Royal in my mind, I was doubting between either sequins or leather fringe. (Ideally I'd go for something velvet) Since those felt a bit too 'costumey', I threw on leather pants, a cream blazer, lace up boots and my new super duper soft tank top from Forrest & Bob. And judging by all the leather fringe I saw, I did the right thing ;)
 

Zara blazer and leather pants / Forrest & Bob tank (now £10 here) / H&M bangle and clutch


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More