Bottom blues

I practically wore my jeans to bed in high school, but as my style evovled I found other items more interesting. However, the world's most popular legwear is back in all shapes and forms; from bell bottom blues to faded black skinnies and rock star jeans (thanks Balmain!). I'm yet to find a classic pair to get me through the next few years, but those Balmain inspired rock star jeans I was talking about... they're in! Picked them up at IKKS at the PC Hooftstraat last week after seeing them here and fell for the knee detailing.

IKKS light grey skinnies / Acne a-symetrical blouse / H&M shoes / Zara leather jacket / Ydeltuyt ring

ps. the winner of the Shopbop give away was randomly picked and is Laura G. Congratulations and you've been contacted!





Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More