Amsterdam welcomes: Monki


Monki pants - H&M floral blouse - Zara heels











This August, it's Monki business in Amsterdam. I've long been an admirer of this affordable scandinavian brand so I was thrilled to hear it's opening a store in my lovely city. Since the on screen experience is not quite the real deal, I recently visited the Spice PR showroom to feel and try on some of the clothes. I took home this lavender / grey pair of pants and love the versatility of it.

And if you're as fond of Monki as I am, this might be interesting: Monki is still searching for a store manager. Could that be you? Send your application to sabrina.kellermann@monkiworld.com






ps. Excuse the familiar background :) I'm interning at a magazine and don't get home until around six thirty. Then it's grocery shopping, cooking, eating and that leaves little time for scouting a great photo location :P


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More