Out with the old






Out with the old, in with the new! I had a great time celebrating the new year, having sushi and champaigne with my boyfriend and going dancing with the girls untill the sun came up. I'm excited for a new year to come. A new year means a fresh start filled with opportunities to seize. I will try to be the best person I can be and make some of my dreams come true this year. What are your NY resolutions? These shots were taken while getting dressed some time ago. After that I piled on tights, a cardi, a blazer and a coat. Wish I could just walk outside in this! Love this American Apparal tank, they have the perfect relaxed fit.

And I have a favor to ask you, sweet readers. Could you please, please, please vote for me here?
All you have to do is click on the e-mail you'll receive and you won't get any newsletters or anything! (make sure to check your 'unwanted' file too) Would love it if you would help me with this!

h&m "leather" skirt - american apparel tank top


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More