the Antwerp experience

I’m back from Antwerp and I'm exhausted and excited at the same time. The other bloggers were great company and who knew you could do so much in a weekend! On the Facebook page you can check out what all the bloggers write about it!
Let me take you through the first day of my Antwerp adventure.



Cocktails and fries
We arrived at the train station of Antwerp, what we later learned to be the 4th most beautiful in the world, and I was brought to my new home for the weekend; the Radisson Blu hotel. Beautiful, specious rooms and we really got pampered (macaroons and fruit at arrival!) My room had a view over the station and city centre, which was especially beautiful by night.



My shoes and the view / yes, I am an overpacker

Next stop: a cocktail bar in Antwerp South. That’s the haven area, packed with restaurants and bars. Sippin’ on a Singapore Sling and chatting a bit, we received a First Aid for Antwerp shopping. Filled with shopping essentials, ranging from a map and a book about Antwerp designers to a tiny hair brush. Still had to grab some food and being hungry and in Antwerp only means one thing: Antwerp fries! So off we went, to try Antwerp snacks. Yum!


Rolled into my big bed then and some hours of sleep before the alarm went off... -> time to hunt!
I’ll tell you more about that later ;)



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More