Can you keep a secret?




Yesterday was fun! My friend Jes and I went to a t-shirt presentation, sat on a rooftop terrace, grabbed some food and went to the movies. She told me about a place where they sell tiny silver ear studs so I bought a few. I also bought doubles (I know, I went a little crazy) because I always lose those little ones. The ring is a gift from my boyfriend, it's so cute!

I also got the book Post Secret. A guy named Warren asked people to make him a personal postcard with a secret they had never told anyone before. He received piles and piles of cards, and published some of them. It's dark, it's shocking and it's fun. Also check out Warrens website: http://www.postsecret.com/

ps
. Thank you for the awards and Look 10, thank you for featuring me!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More