Look at those cool scooter chairs!
I'm back! London was great. Beautiful weather, good shops and very nice restaurants and bars! Thanks so much for the good tips, I printed them out and they were extremely helpful!
Snake print is not for everyone, but I personally think it can be very nice when combined well. This blazer had been hanging in my closet for about two months. The weather didn´t allow me to wear it yet because the fabric is pretty thin. It has black leather lining, very cool.
I also got the book Post Secret. A guy named Warren asked people to make him a personal postcard with a secret they had never told anyone before. He received piles and piles of cards, and published some of them. It's dark, it's shocking and it's fun. Also check out Warrens website: http://www.postsecret.com/
ps. Thank you for the awards and Look 10, thank you for featuring me!
1) Lightly I brush i.d. BareMinerals facial powder in color Fairly light over my face.
2) Then I use a MAC eyeshadow as bronzer. Unusual, but it's the perfect color for me :P .
3) Third I use Ariane Inden cover stick if I need it.
4) Next, I put on L'oréal Collagene mascara and black eyeliner.
5) Depending on my mood I make a more natural brown smokey eye with a Dior shadow palette (Earth reflection) or a darker black and grey one with a Rimmel London palette (Smokey noir).
6) I often use a small amount of highlighter above my cheekbones and some blusher on my cheeks, but I forgot those at my parents place.
7) Then some more mascara and I often finish with lip balm or a deep pink or nude gloss, this one from h&m is a perfect nude and incredibly cheap!
ps. tomorrow I´ll probably make an outfit with the sequin blazer!
There will be an outfit very soon, but I'm at my parents place for a few days :) The little bag is also from Zara, that was a gift from myself ;) Also, I passed all of my exams! Hope you had a great weekend too!